Saturday, October 15, 2011

? ? ?

Well hello, me.

I always start a diary with the best intentions. "This time i will not give up after a day or two." Even purchasing the cutest little notebook that borders or barnes and noble had to offer at the time, hoping that would keep my interest. 

So, why now? why online? And will this time really be any different? Honestly, I don't know. But i do know that if i had kept a journal from the very first time i had ever started till this point in time and actually stuck with it, i might have been on Oprah. (not really, but it would have been interesting to go back and read about my own life,cause well it has been just that; very interesting.) Maybe the typing of the keys will keep me attracted this time. That sound makes me feel oddly productive.

First off, I'd like to hate on my brain for it's lack of sleep normality. Really. It IS just that bad. For example, on a night like tonight.It is now 2:59 and i can NOT sleep. YAy for Nick at Night playing episodes of Family Matters. This comes as a comfort, as i watched the show as a kid. What little dillemas (?) they face. A life of which i wish i had. Anywho, still not tirrrrrred and hating it.

The house i currently live in is large and filled with very different roomates. Some chill and some waaaaay not worth my time. It sounds mean, but really, sometimes when a person has nothing but negative things to say, i really dont want them around me. Period.(especially girls who fill the world with vicious lies about anyone and everyone to make themselves seem a little bit umm better? ya, well when they grow up a little they will realize that a person who does these things must be in a lot of pain themselves. Also, it just makes you look like a fucking bitch cause no one believes your dramatics anyway.

(sorry, im totally bitching myself. can you tell i live with a drama queen?)

I hope i get a new phone this weekend, really! If everyone whom sees your phone winces in disgust because the screen is so cracked you just might need a new one. 

ok, gonna go read because well i dont even know why. but family matters is over, and cornel wallace kid commercials aren't cuttin it.

i love you 9



No comments:

Post a Comment